Wednesday, June 13, 2012

$4 D&G jumper - Op shop find




jumper: Thrifted
skirt: ASOS
tights: Les queues de sardines
shoes: Topshop
bag: Topshop
pom pom bobble: Little Salon
shades: Sportsgirl

On a recent trip to Kyneton, I thrifted this Dolce & Gabanna, pure wool, made in Italy jumper for $4! It's so cosy and perfect for the Winter weather. As first, I wasn't really sure how to style it but I reckon it works well with this black and white, touch of red combo.
When I pick things up from the Op Shop, I often wonder, who or where they came from...every garment must have a little story. It's great to recycle a beautifully made garment, I'm sure I will get a lot of wear out of it.
Have you picked up a bargain recently from the Op Shop, do tell?...

1 comment:

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share