Friday, June 8, 2012

Orange & Mustard, my Winter colours





 coat: ASOS
dress: Konstantina Mittas for Sportsgirl
tights: Sportsgirl
shoes: Nine West
top: ASOS
clasp: Little Salon

It's a long weekend here in Melbourne, yeh! Great timing, as you may gather from my previous post, a small break is most appreciated. Winter is very much upon us, my hues for the season would have to be orange and mustard, here I've mixed the two with one of my favorite frocks, picked up from Sportsgirl for the bargain price of $30 (reduced from $250!). Also, sporting my new hair clip from Little Salon which just adds a little something to my straight up and down do. Whatever your up to, have a great long weekend, I'm putting my feet up, wrapping myself in cosy jammies and polishing off the cornflakes fruit slice I made through the week with maybe a glass of red or two!

3 comments:

  1. Nice burst of warmth with the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect winter colours! And I still can't get enoug of that coat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. $30, what a bargain! I remember that dress - the lace is gorgeous! I love the way you have styled it with pops of colour. You look beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share