Thursday, June 28, 2012

Green suede boots



Mid week, I decided to have a bit of a wardrobe clear-out and found these Nine West green suede boots nestled at the back of the wardrobe. They have been part of my wardrobe for forever but I always seem to forget I have them. I'm spring cleaning in winter in the hope to offload some of my stuff with a big garage sale in the Spring. A friend once told me, "If you haven't worn it for a year, it has to go!," I wish I could keep to that mantra. Letting go is not my forte, in fact I could be a future subject on one of those hoarding shows! Sheessh, Nah, I'm not that bad! For now, I'm keeping hold of these green suede boots and I'm sure they will see me through another winter or two.

jacket: RedDog 3
skirt: French Connection
boots: Nine West
bag: Topshop
hat: Sportsgirl
scarf: Target
glasses: canny remember

1 comment:

  1. Is it ok for men to wear a pair of bright colourful tights under a dull or black piece of clothing.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share