Friday, June 22, 2012

hot pink and cold


It's been so cold, wet and grey in Melbourne this week, almost reminiscent of good ol Scottish weather. Everywhere you look there's a sea of black and grey and then there's me in fluro pink! This was a very quick shoot as it was so friggin cold, I sure didn't have enough layers on (call myself a Melbournian!, ppff), I was freezing, can you tell? A little accent of colour never goes a miss to brighten up even the greyest day.
Have a great weekend dear readers, maybe the sun will come out!
top: Genki
jacket: Vivenne Westwood
skirt: ASOS
tights: myer
shoes: Nine West
bag: Topshop
scarf: Mimco

2 comments:

  1. Love that pop of pink! Why *do* people wear dull colours in dull weather? I don't get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. janiece - I know! There are so many great combinations to choose from, have a great weekend lovely

    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share