Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sleekit Goes Avant Garde - Part 3




































I'm having so much fun this week experimenting with my wardrobe. This look sits well with me, vibrant colour and beautiful fabrics. I found this skirt at the back of the wardrobe, it got lost in-between pregnancy and a few dress sizes. The jacket is made from vintage kimono fabric.


The second outfit features a Kate Sylvester dress I picked up for $20 in a bargain bin, teamed with stockings and metallic accessories, a cute little outfit for a sunny Melbourne day.


Outfit 1

Jacket: Eimai
Skirt: Oasis
Sash worn as belt: Mimco
Shoes: Nine West 




Outfit 2

Dress: Kate Sylvester

Stockings: Myer
Thongs: Holsten
Bag: French Connection
Earrings: Gift
Bangle: Kinki Gerlinki


While listening to: 
Broadcast
The Noise Made by People



3 comments:

  1. A wardrobe shopper of my own heart Sleekit...love love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie, your always so sweet x

    Thanks Milla Fox, stylish mum's must stick together!


    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share