Wednesday, July 7, 2010

$7 op shop shoes - part 1

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have so many pretty frocks that don't get out much so I thought I would show you one with my newly purchased $7 pucci esq op shop shoes. I bought this frock a few years ago from a sale at Cue. I loved the fabric and the bright yellow lining detail. It's a very classic cut and kinda makes me feel like a lady. The necklace was a pressie from my beloved, it's such a versatile piece it can be worn as a necklace, bracelet or belt. I'm also loving my new bright yellow nail polish from Rimmel, at first I wasn't sure, thought it made me look like I'd been smokin hunners a fags but it's growing on me.
Part 2 to come when I work the shoes for day. 

Dress: Cue
Shoes: Op Shop
Bracelet: Witchery
Ring: Sportsgirl
Necklace: Gifted

3 comments:

  1. I love that nail colour and it goes perfectly with the outfit (mine is Rimmel too :-); and the shoes are still FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the cheeky butter-coloured details! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share