Monday, August 2, 2010

Sleekit on tour - Noosa

Well hello, Sleekit reporting back for business. A huge shout out to my fabulous friend and fellow blogger What's for tea for her excellent posts in my absence, I'm bloody loving those undies!
I have been away holidaying in the picturesque seaside town of Noosa on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland for the last couple of weeks. Here's a few photos from my trip (had a ball) and will post what I bought through the week.
Photobucket
My son looks a wee bit terrified of his first flight
Photobucket
Was chuffed to discover I had a walk-in wardrobe 
Photobucket 
Treated myself to a pedicure
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket 
Me and my boys (humidity is giving me bad hair)
Photobucket  
Wow, nuff said
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



2 comments:

  1. Welcome home Sleekit! Your little boy is too cute, glad you had a good time in QLD, looking forward to your next post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes - gorgeous photos and looks like an amazing trip away!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share