Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter bunny and creme eggs







So what does Easter mean to you? For me, it's sunny days with family and a steady supply of creme eggs. When I was wee, Easter was all about going to Mass and some bloke called God and creme eggs. I no longer practice Catholicism but I still enjoy Easter. Now that I have a little one of my own I can be the Easter bunny which I'm particularly looking forward to.
This is such a beautiful time in Melbourne, I may have mentioned before Autumn is my favourite season in this stunning city. Whatever you are up to over the Easter holiday, make sure you take time to relax and eat as much chocolate as humanly possible.
Happy Easter gorgeous readers. 

Outfit
shoes: Nine West
trousers: Zara
trench: Gap
bag: Peter Alexaner
brooch: Gift from Jussy & Kymmmy (thankyou ladies)
sunnies: Urban Outfitters
hat: Sportsgirl
belt: Oasis

6 comments:

  1. Weeeee those shoes are so bright! They glow! Awesome! And happy easter :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter, Sleekit! Since these days no one bullies me into church going anymore I can also enjoy the days at my leisure while eating lots of chocolate eggs. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Lady Sleekit! The very first day I met you you were wearing that coat. If you can't steal them, befriend them. What a gift to call you a pal x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esz - There like my favourite shoes of all time!

    Sabine - I hear ya lady!

    What's For Tea - Oh, pleasure all mine, you will always be special to me

    Love Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alicia - Sea of Ghosts - Oh yes

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share