Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Recycle and unwind

 Gifted frankie magazine and nail polish from my good friend Stephanie


 Saturday afternoon outfit
top: bought in a sale $10
belt: Husk
shoes: Nine West
trousers: Cue
nail polish: pret a polish
 Shoes thrifted
 Sunday afternoon lounging at the beach with my boys and Frankie
My weekend started with a gift from my gorgeous (extremely thoughtful) friend Stephanie. Recycled Frankie mags and a beautiful nail polish all packaged up for me. Recycling your mags with friends is a great idea and simple gesture to help our environment. On Saturday afternoon, I did my usual trip to the market to stock up on fruit n veg (apologies for scowly face) and Sunday afternoon was spent at the beach with my boys, making sand pies, paddling through the sea and reading my newly acquired Frankie mags. Happy Days.

frankie magazine is a national bi-monthly based in Australia, aimed at women (and men) looking for a magazine that’s as smart, funny, sarcastic, friendly, cute, rude, arty, curious and caring as they are.

3 comments:

  1. tub...you will be remembered :"(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you've given us a peek into your weekend life. Gorgeous.

    Your shoes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blithely Unaware - Thank you, I'm a lady with lots a shoes x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share