Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Anniversary beloved



It's my sixth wedding anniversary this weekend! He is whisking me away to a secret location. All I know is, there will be a spa, restaurant and grounds to picnic on....mmmm stay tuned.
I'm still very much in love with my husband, he is, and always will be my soul mate. Sure, there are times when you have to work at it but for the most part we have a great solid relationship. I love you with all my heart, Happy Anniversary xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww happy anniversary lovebugs!!!

    Have an amazing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy aniversary to you both, I adore you bouquet how unusual xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou kindly Blithely Unaware

    Cheers Pearl Westwood, it was a very heavy bouquet but i adored it

    loves

    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwwwwwwm man! that is mega cute. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share