Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Inspired - in Vogue




Inspired by a recent editorial in Vogue, (post here) and also the beautiful bouquet of flowers gifted by my beloved I thought I would have a bit of a play with the pj look. I would quite happily parade around in my pj's all the time if they could look this good and it would be lovely to lounge around, read books, magazines and sip on a Martini...ah, sighs with thought bubble overhead...quickly back to reality and thinking, what's for tea. The look is all about luxury; silks, gold, pattern prints and florals, I might just take my pj's out to play. What do you think?

silk trousers: Fleur Wood
dress: Zara
bangles: Diva
necklace: Drown
shoes: Prada
orchids

2 comments:

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share