Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday morning faux fur






And so, the weekend beckons, can't believe we are into April already.  Got some dinner with friends tonight and thought I might dress up for the occasion curtesy of my faux fur and recently purchased pink fleuro shoes, other than that I plan to sleep, (I was gifted an all-in-one Dalmatian dog sleep suit; ears on the hood and all, once in, I may never get out - maybe I should do a little post so you can see...) and make the most of that all important extra hour in bed (our clocks go back this weekend). Hope you have a great weekend, got any plans, do tell and does it involve an all-in-one sleep suit?

top: Witchery
skirt: Global Rags
scarf worn as belt: Mimco
faux fur: Cue
shoes: Nine West
tights: Myer
watch: gift from my beloved



1 comment:

  1. Yyaayayayaa I love a bit of fur, vintage or faux.
    I can't believe it's April either, INSANE!!!

    Looking forward to winter sleep ins :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share