Thursday, June 30, 2011

Chelsea booted

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
With the end of financial year sales on its never been a better time to pick up a bargain. I love to blag a bargain and at $20 these Chelsea boots are a steal. For the last few months I have been nursing a toe injury hopefully, fingers crossed, I may finally have got my foot back after a hard core dose of anti-inflammatory pills. I've been missing my heels, feels good to get them back on. Won't be riding any horses any time soon but will pound these puppies on the high street. The new leather gloves and ring combo have not been off since they finally arrived on my shores, it's my new signature accessory.
Have a great weekend folks!

boots: Cotton On
dress: To the Max
gloves & rings: Le Black Book
tights: Myer

Chelsea Boots (also known as dealer boots) are tight-fitting, ankle-high boots that originated in the Victorian era, and were originally associated with horse riding.

3 comments:

  1. Love those boots, they are a great shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You look stunning in this photo! Love the boots with purple tights x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ring over the glove, genius! ps your header RULES.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share