Sunday, June 26, 2011

Time for a fringe

Photobucket
Got myself a fringe on the weekend. Have been really bored with my hair and tempted to chop it all off so with the introduction of a fringe maybe I can sustain growing it for a little longer. Pictured here with some new purchases, ASOS coat and the infamous gloves and ring combo from my previous post, the tattoo tights I have had for yonks (always fun to see folk trying to work out if I have indeed tattooed my whole legs!). Hope your having a great weekend dear readers.

coat: ASOS
tights: Red Dog 3
brogues: Target
gloves and ring: Le Black Book 
new hair do: Fur



3 comments:

  1. I love your gloves! Great outfit indeed!


    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fringe action, I badly need mine restyling is has gone feral. I can't believe your coat is ASOS I though for sure it was Comme de Garcon, wow! x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share